Our banquet hall facility provides you with a cost-effective alternative to higher priced banquet facilities, but with a touch of class. We are not the typical "firehouse" banquet facility. A professionally designed decor including wall to wall carpeting, custom wall coverings, handmade decorative moldings, and ceramic tile flooring in the service areas are just few aspects that will enhance your function. Our bar features an oak top with custom wall coverings and a hand carved mirrored backdrop adding layers of class for any gathering you may want to host.
- Our banquet hall is a "bring your own" facility, which allows the host to select their level of cost and quality of product (both with food and alcohol). These purchases must be made through a licensed retailer of packaged goods. Our skilled bar staff will assist in serving your guests, and our built-in soda system provides for soft drinks and some drink mixes. Fruit juices and garnish are not provided, but may be brought in by the host as part of the "bring your own" experience.
- Handy-cap accessible with a large parking lot
- Seating for up to 250 people
- Large kitchen featuring a 12 burner stove with double convection ovens, large refrigerator, ice machine, 3 section stainless steel sink, and stainless steel food prep tables
- For a complete list of what is included versus what can be brought in please email us at email@example.com.
Included with all rentals:
- 4 Hour Rental – Extra hours at $250.00 per hour - Max 6 hours
- Hall set-up of tables and chairs with white linen table covers. Chair covers available at $1.00 per chair
- Clean up of hall after rental is over
- Use of the kitchen
- Custodian(s) during rental
- 2 hours are allotted for renter to set up / decorate. Anything over the 2 hours will be charged $15.00 per hour
Included with Bar options:
- Cups and Ice
- A $250.00 deposit is required upon booking the hall. Balance is due two(2) weeks prior to date of rental
- We accept cash, check, or credit card for the deposit. Balance must be either cash or credit card
- Price per person is for anyone 5 years and older. Children under 5 are free.
- Prices do not include catering or catering supplies (utensils, pots, pans, sterno racks, coffee pots, et.).
Looking to book a date? Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. and tell us the date you're are looking for, the approximate length of your event (usually 4-5 hours), as well as the approximate amount of people you're expecting, and our hall rental agent will get back to you in a timely manner.